Currently, women make up less than 30% of the workforce in new-age technologies. We are partnering with GreyCampus to offer 5 scholarships for women to advance their careers in new-age technologies. These are 100% (full-fee waiver) scholarships for the Data Science and Full Stack Development Career Programs. More scholarships coming soon.
Who is this Scholarship for?
The Women-in-Tech Scholarship is for you if:
- You are a working professional wanting to transition to a better career that is future-proof
- You have taken a break from professional life and want to restart your career on a stronger footing
- You want to take on internal opportunities in your workplace and would benefit from upskilling
- You have recently graduated, or are graduating in the next six months, and are looking to launch a career
The Admission Process
To be eligible for the Women-in-Tech Scholarship, please ensure that you meet the following criteria:
- This scholarship is exclusively for women of at least 21 years of age
- Candidates should be certain in committing 20 hours to program work every week for 6 months
- Candidates should have a basic understanding of programming
2. Take the Exam
3. Attend the
4. Enroll in the