How long does it take to complete the online coursework?
- Answer: It takes approximately two and a half hours to complete the coursework. It is recommended to take notes.
How long does it take to complete the exam and coursework?
- Answer: It takes approximately six hours to complete
How long should I study for the exam and prepare for the assignments?
- Answer: It is recommended to allow six hours for studying
Will I receive feedback on each of my assignments one at a time or all at once?
- Answer: You will complete all assignments first. They will be graded all at once, and you will receive feedback and a grade within 48-72 hours.
When I complete the exam and all the assignments, does that automatically mean I receive my certificate?
- Answer: Once you complete the exam and assignments, you will get a notification that you have completed the course. You earn your certificate AFTER all assignments have been graded, and you have passed them all.
How many attempts do I get to pass the exam?
- Answer: You only have two attempts to pass the exam. If you fail more than twice, you will have to pay a re-exam fee of $125 to continue with the certificate program.
I have a disability; can I receive accommodations?
- Answer: Absolutely, please email at [email protected] to work with one of our consultants to make individual accommodations for you.
Who do I contact if I have questions?
- Answer: You will be able to contact us directly through the LMS. You can send an email 24/7. We will respond within 24 hours.
Can I get a receipt for the course purchase?
Answer: Yes, please email us at [email protected]. We will get you a receipt within 24 hours.
How will I gain access to the course?
Answer: You will receive your username and password from our learning management system, TalentLMS. Your course will be ready to start as soon as you log in.